- Cucumber mainly contains 95% water which means it is an excellent source to beat dehydration.
- Consuming along with its peel provides 10% of daily required vitamin C
- Excellent source of fiber, effectively helps to fight constipation and obesity.
- Improves digestion.
- Reduces cholesterol levels and keeps blood pressure in control, because it is an excellent source of magnesium, potassium and fiber.
- Silica in cucumber keeps joints healthy. It contains vitamins B1,B6, C and D,along with calcium and folate.
- Drinking it as a juice by combining with carrot helps to relieve joint pains.