Blogging has become an integral part of my life recent days…I feel as if I miss something the day I don’t read my fellow bloggers ideas or when I dont share my own experiences..It is really wonderful that this lovely platform has brought people of amazing and variant personalities in touch with each other.
Recently, a person who has magic wand in her hands by which she creates lip smacking Indian vegetarian recipes, Aiswarya, the proud owner of MyKitchenMoments shared her love by nominating LadiesBulletin for Wonderful Team Member readership Award. Any vegetarian who is looking for perfect home made and healthy foods at an awesome taste must not miss following her wonderful blog. Aiswarya, here is my wholehearted thanks for your nomination.
The rules are simple:
- Just give the award to all the people you wish to.
- Mention the person who gave it to you, and
- Don’t forget to include a picture of the Award.
I would like to pass on this recognition to the following wonderful bloggers!!
1. Nancy Loderick at her amazing blog.
2. Maverick Bird blog
4. Apsara at EatingWellDairy
5. Raluca Stoica of A Stairway to Fashion
Keep rocking ladies!!
I had been nominated for “I’m not featured for the Freshly Pressed award” by a warm hearted woman, Anne of Tales along The way who drafts her travel moments with real warmth and great description. Her blog is really warm and lively!! Thanks Anne for nominating me for this award and please accept my apologies for being soooo late in responding!!!Being a mom and home-maker, has sometimes deprived of that “my time” and made me little lazy though!! 😉
Rules for I’m Not Featured on Freshly Pressed Award:
1. Select any number of blogs to nominate.
2. Write a post.
3. Include a paragraph why you would want to be on Freshly Pressed or why you don’t care about this award.
4. Notify your blog nominees.
6. Link back to your nominator’s blog http://ladiesbulletin.com/
7.If you ever get “Freshly Pressed” take this badge down and replace it with the official “Freshly Pressed Award ” badge.
As far as I am concerned, Freshly Pressed deserves a lot of skills which,for me,as an amateaur blogger, has a long way to go!!
I would like to nominate these blogs for this award.
2. Aradhana Anand at her blog
3. Quirky Books