Another encouragement just after reaching my first milestone of having 100 followers ! Ladies Bulletin got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. My whole hearted thanks to Nino Almendra of icookonboard for nominating my blog. My love and enthusiasm has just multiplied with this boost. Thank you very much Nino Almendra!!
A Quick fact about the Liebster Blog Award;
The word Liebster comes from Germany which means nicest, valued, endearing, dearest, beloved, kind, pleasant.
LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other blogger. So among any other blogs around the web, your nominator believes your blog is awesome and deserves to be discovered.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate other blogs with less than 500 followers.
4. Post questions for your selected nominees to answer.
5. Tag and link the nominees and post a comment to let them know you have nominated and appreciate their hard work.
Questions from my Nominator?
1. Why did you start blogging?
To share and store my ideas and opinions. When I was confused what to do, my husband asked me to blog so that I can meet many like minded people and that worked!!!
2. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
Kiss my 4 year little son on his cheek!!
3. What’s the gadget that you can live without?
My google tab!! Because I am managing on my android….
4. What is your dream summer vacation?
Relaxing on a river bed with my family with loads of ice creams and fruit juices all day along!!
5. What type of music genre do you like?
All, fast beat and romantic, classic and pop, mass and devotional!! Everything, basically I take music as a form of relaxation and celebration!!
6. What is your favorite radio station and from which country?
Radiomirchi, 98.3 FM in India. It’s HOT!!!
7. What food reminds you of childhood and why?
Chilled Rose milk…..it reminds me of my childhood with my dad!!
8. What is your greatest fear and why?
Not fear, I take this as a responsibility. I want to raise my kids well and get recognized as a good mom by them.
9. Which one would you prefer, money and fame or happiness but poor?
Don’t expect me to say poor but happy!! Its all in words, its not practical as for me, after all we live only once and there’s nothing wrong in having dreams to earn money and fame besides being happy…
10. If chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken, what is the habit you’re proudest of breaking?
I easily trust everyone. All that glitters is gold for me. I want to get out of this notion!! Also I have been planning to put a count on number of chocolates I binge on but never did I succeed!!
And now, I would like to pass on this beautiful recognition, LIEBSTER BLOG AWARD to the following nominees:
2. She does Art
And I would like to know the interesting answers from my nominees for this questions.
1. When you wrote your first post, what was your feeling about the outcome?
2. What do you think is the greatest idea in life?
3. What thing comes first to your mind when you plan a journey or a trip?
4. What do you want to learn or do or achieve in six months from now?
5. If you win lottery of hundred million dollars, what is your idea of spending?
6. When you feel frustrated, what do you do?
7. With whom do you first share your happiness with?
8. If you are given a chance to travel to a place with all tickets and expenditure provided, where do you want to spend a week?
Friends, this is not to hurt anybody’s intentions, please don’t take these questions too personal.
Wish to know your ideas and opinions…