Fantastic dress and accessories for a party, got facial done, put all those makeup and nail colors. Okay, matching foot wear too, but are your feet really smooth and crack less?? Then congrats, if not its the time you read this post. Most of the women neglect caring their feet as they do their face and dress. Little care is sufficient for that part of our body which bears our weight. See what it is all about!!
Cracked feet are caused due to overweight and not caring them enough. Being overweight puts all that extra burden on feet and stresses them. Opt for comfort rather than style while choosing your footwear. While going to bed, wash them with mild soap and water, apply moisturizer and go to bed. Instead of spending lots of money on creams, you can choose any of the following home tips if you want to heal your cracked feet.
- Mash a ripe banana and apply on the cracked part. Leave it for 20 min and wash off with plain water.
- If the cracks are severe, apply a mix of glycerin and rose water at night times.
- Fill a bucket till half with warm water. Add five slices of lemon, hand full of salt and little glycerin. Soak your feet for 15 min and massage slowly. This is an excellent foot mask.
- Mix turmeric, aloe vera gel and camphor. Apply this to cracked feet. Wash off after 20 min.
- Walk for some time in open grass without foot wear. This improves blood circulation to your feet.
- Before going to bed, soak your feet in dettol water and rub them gently to free them from any fungal infections.
- Walk in red soil if possible for 20 min to remove fungal infections and dead cells.
- Put coffee decoction in a half bucket of water. Soak your feet for 15 min to get smoother skin.
- Mix fuller’s earth and rose water and apply at night time for 15 min. Wash off and apply moisturiser or petroleum jelly.
- Pumice stone may be harsh on your foot. Soak your foot in warm water and gently remove those dead cells using an old tooth brush.
- Mix a cup of gram flour and two spoons of turmeric with water. Apply this mix thrice a week.
- Put your feet under the shower and let that water fall on them. Do this for ten min to improve blood circulation to your feet.