All of us know the age old secret of using lemon for speedy fat loss…drinking a glass of lukewarm water with lemon juice and honey mixed in it. Well, lemon offers multiple benefits in other ways too!!!
- Slice a lemon, dip in sugar and massage on face smoothly. Wash off after 15 mins. This is an excellent tip for removing dead cells.
- Dip a cotton ball in lemon juice and rub on area affected with black heads. It removes bacteria and acne on face. Do this weekly thrice and check the result after two weeks.
- Bleaching property of lemon makes it an effective aid for improving skin tone. Make a paste of juice of half lemon and half tablespoon honey. Apply this mixture on face and wash off after 15 minutes. Repeat this twice a week.
- Mix juice of half slice of lemon in a mug of water. Pour this water on your hair as the last mug of water during head bath. It excellently conditions your hair.
- To lighten dark underarms, thighs, knees and elbows follow this tip. Mix a spoon of coconut oil or olive oil with a spoon of lemon juice and massage slowly on required area. Wash off after one hour with warm water. Repeat for a month for persistent result.
It is not suggested to use lemon juice alone as a pack, since it is very concentrated. Mix it with other ingredients suited to your skin type and give a minimum gap of one day between two applications to avoid any unwanted results, especially if you are using it on face.